Are You a Fit for Farm Bureau?
June 22, 2021
At Farm Bureau Financial Services, we help our clients protect their families and their futures. Our advisors and agents provide financial planning, wealth management, life insurance, property-casualty insurance, annuities and mutual funds to more than 540,000 clients in 14 midwestern and western states.
We’re expanding our roster of Wealth Management Advisors. But we’re not looking for just anyone. We’re looking for people who have the skills, passion, drive and values to build on the success we’ve created over the past 80-plus years.
If you hold series 7, 65, 66 or CFP designation, consider a future with Farm Bureau. Here are some of the characteristics we see in our leading Wealth Management Advisor candidates:
1. You envision wealth management as a lifelong career with unlimited earning potential, whether you are fee-based, commission-based or both.
2. You show drive and passion for helping your clients with their wealth management needs.
3. You want the freedom and flexibility to work with your clients as you see fit, plus the opportunity to grow your wealth management business.
4. You are looking for a place where you’ll receive the operational, technological and back-office support you need to give your clients the high level of service they demand.
5. You value connection with your clients. You’re not just providing financial advice. You’re celebrating with them at their retirement parties and family weddings, cheering at baseball games and applauding at dance recitals.
6. You are looking for access to a network of industry professionals, leading-edge technology and extensive research that can help you accomplish more for your clients.
7. You seek the flexible work-life balance that comes with setting your own hours, whether that means freeing up an afternoon for your child’s school performance or a week for a family vacation.
8. You’re focused on building and serving your client base, so you want to join an organization that can offer office space, marketing materials, a website, relationships with Farm Bureau agents and more.
9. You want to give back to your community in rewarding ways, by supporting causes that are meaningful to you or volunteering with organizations affiliated with your firm.
10. You appreciate the value of a strong compensation package with benefits that include 401(k) retirement accounts; health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance; staff; and office, technology and operating expenses.
11. You are motivated and you share our commitment to growth, integrity, trust and service.
If you’re looking for a place that supports your progress, cares for your clients and values you, look to Farm Bureau Financial Services.
Take the Next Step
If you’re interested in hearing more about our opportunities at Farm Bureau Financial Services, connect with a Regional Manager.